CULT:listen, think, rethink, decide

I have enjoyed the posts over the years that concern growing conditions and
causes of what we think as "problems".  It reminds me of the first time we
ventured to an iris club meeting, the speaker was very well known so we were
very excited, well we sunk lower and lower into our chairs because we were
doing everything in our iris that he said "not" to do!!  We felt so guilty
that we rushed back and pulled all the pine needle mulch out of the beds. We
didn't stop to realize that the pine needle mulch was working for us, just
heard that pineneedle mulch was a No-No and reacted.

Sorry I made a short story so long.  Lorraine in Modesto CA waiting in agony
for Nationals to start!!