Re: HYB: lets talk about green

EVERGREEN HIDEAWAY, which I grew 10-12 years ago, had decent substance, also
had lots of flowers per stalk.  I didn't replace it after I lost it, though,
because I didn't think the flower was very attractive.  It was very definitely
green, though.  PRIDE OF IRELAND, while not very green (more a lime tinted
yellow) also had satisfactory substance, as I remember.  It's another one I
lost some years ago, so I'm going by memory on both.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net