HYB: whee!!!

I am seeing stalks on nearly everything this spring, including a large
number of those 'pushed' seedlings from last year, and some older
seedlings that must be a bit too sensitive to rollercoaster
winter/spring temps to cooperate most years.

At least two seedlings have stalks forming on last year's mother rhizome
plus on last year's increase. That's probably not very interesting in
iris heaven, but exciting to see here.  Only one other seedling has done
that for me before, and only on a much older clump.

Enough HARVEST OF MEMORIES crosses are forming stalks that I should get
some feel for how ugly her kids can be.

Suspense!  Nothing much out of the fans yet, so it will be awhile, but
we are supposed to have at least a week of warm nights & days, so
shouldn't be long for some of them.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8