Re: Bloom/weather

Rosalie, I will *never* complain again.  I can only imagine what it feels like
to have a spring like that--and then be told you can't fly, so no National.
Oh how hurt for you!

My situation here is a minor inconvenience compared to yours.  I am so sorry!

I ordered a few tet siberians this year.  Maybe they will take this climate
better than TB's.  At least I'm going to find out.

For all you at or near the National  next week I want to wish you well--good
weather, good bloom, good food and good fellowship--from those of us that
can't go.  And a special blessing and good wishes for those of you brave
enough to take on raising guest irises.

Neil Mogensen   in what the USDA calls zone "7."  I think we need a new
definition of a zone without a number...just a plain cuss word or something
that describes some different torture tactic every year--in the otherwise
beautiful western NC.  I think I will take up growing weeds and selling them
as wildflowers.  At least they thrive.