Nationals/thank you

Thank you Neil for your "gardener's blessing", we truly feel that way,  we
have about 600 beauties planted for judging next week, the weather is good and
we will be at peak tomorrow or Sunday so hopefully weather remains cool thru
this coming week which will make for wonderful veiwing.  There are some
spectacular sights in bloom out there.  I just ordered fresh strawberries, two
kinds of cheese, etc: to give all the visitors energy to walk those rows!!
Lorraine Nicholson in Modesto CA