CULT: Lady Emma, current bloom

Neil, your later irises may be ok.  LADY EMMA's stalks were killed here
too, in spite of being under cover.

RARE EDITION, the little yellow <not> reichenbachii seedling, a pink IB
(detached from it's name) from Larry Doucette, SEASON TICKET, & a few
other things I can't think of at the moment are blooming away.  Each
stalk taller than the previous one.

Everything looks so healthy this year, its giving me a greater
appreciation for how difficult it must be to select disease & weather
tolerant plants in a more benign climate when they all look good!

Weeds are way past their protective role and approaching snake habitat!
Removing weeds as blooms appear....

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8