TB: Showstalks / identification?

There is a show about 85 miles from my home tomorrow; for once I have more
blue ribbons sitting in my garden than I can handle.  Two potential queens
opened today, with two flowers each and a at least a third that might open

One other possible blue ribbon stalk is a Grosvenor intro (mislabled when I
got it); something like "Pebble Washed".  Anybody know the name?   Floppy
lavender luminata-type thing; not my favorite but a well branched stalk may
have four open and I''d have to bring it.

John Reeds
9b southern California

What I really need is a show next week when two new Louisa's Song seedlings
will be open, both dark bluish-purple bitones in the bud.