Re: REF: the archives

I don't know. Sorry,

On Apr 16, 2004, at 5:12 PM, Linda Mann wrote:

Speaking of the archives, everytime I go to read messages, I notice that
the donations to help support the continuation/expansion/improvement of
the archives has been stalled for over a month.

Does this mean there is a good chance that we will lose the archives in
another year or so?

Donald Eaves (on iris-photos) said:
<... photos checked against written descriptions are useful on ABs. I
wish I'd had access to a source like the archives when I began acquiring
the collection of ABs.>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8