OT: CULT: If hubby builds a greenhouse...

My husband has gotten this idea that he can build a greenhouse out of an
unused dog kennel... and has asked me what I need to have in it...which I
don't know....

I also don't know what would be the best/cheapest way to make this type of
conversion.  I want to grow some produce out of season...
eggplant...melon...anything with flowers big enough to pollenate by hand I
guess... and also use it for overwintering my seedlings....

So, those of you who have greenhouses... what are the must haves... and the
don'ts and any ideas on this specific conversion....

Christian
ky