HYB:IB: Season Ticket/Fruit Cocktail

Has anybody tried to get seeds from either of these, either as pod or
pollen parent?

I know most IBs aren't particularly fertile, but someone here was
keeping a list of all the IBs that had some fertility.  SEASON TICKET is
such a reliable bloomer here (tho often with extra petals) and such a
bright color, I just wondered.  Nothing in the online checklist, but of
course, the 2000+ R&I data aren't online yet (hint hint...).

I ask about FRUIT COCKTAIL because it is from the same parents as SEASON

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8