Re: HYB: IB fertility (was photos-list: Furioso

For those of you who don't check iris-photos regularly, there is some
discussion there about tetraploid IBs, as well as fertility in 'regular'

Will Warner, someone on this discussion group was compiling a list of
all the IBs that had shown some fertility.  I can't remember who it was,
but you might try searching the archives.  I will do it later if I get

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8