Re: HYB:IB: Season Ticket/Fruit Cocktail

here is the info from that list..

SEASON  TICKET (Gatty '95)  26" EM, re   Nicely ruffled apricot yellow,
orange flush; tan falls overlay; w/prominent orange-red beards tipped
apricot.  Sdlg. Y9-1: Florida Orange X Orange Tiger. Had a tendency at
Aitken's for 4 falls on some blooms but was voted Best Out-of-Region
Guest by attendees at Median Fix 1996. Super garden clump; beautiful cut
flower under artificial light.  5+ votes 1996, new. 4-98, people on the
IRIS-L are talking about it having more falls than normal too. FERTILE.
RE: CA (Zone 9).  HM 1997 (50 votes). 2nd Runner-Up, AM 2000 (54 votes).
2nd Runner-UP, AM 2001 (58 votes). MIS: Write-In, '96; #23 '97, new. D&J
Meek, Woodland 1999. Keppel, Nicholls 2000. Contemporary (Dyer),
Friendship, Sutton's 2001. Aitken, Clark, Niswonger, Spruce 2002.
Schreiners (pic), Superstition, Winterberry 2003. In MIS voting.

FRUIT  COCKTAIL (Keppel '97) 23" M   Nicely ruffled bitone blend.
Marguerite yellow standards shot light primrose yellow, shaded peach at
center. Falls yellow ochre w/lower arc of blended marguerite and
primrose. Beards solid fire red. Low bud count, but prolific stalk
production to make amends. 1998-After apologizing for low bud count in
the 1997 catalog, it proved me wrong last Spring!  POD FERTILE. Sdlg.
92-19A: Florida Orange X Orange Tiger.  HM 1999 (73 votes).   Rainbow,
Tempo Two 1999. Black, Contemporary (Dyer), D & J Meek, Superstition
2000. Hermit Medlars Walk 2001. Clark, Keppel, Niswonger, Spanish Fork
2002. Aitken, Friendship, Malevil, Winterberry 2003. In MIS voting.