Re: Re: HYB: Season Ticket

Hi Barb....I couldn't remember who sent it to me and now I see your name at
the top of the list. :-) Anyway could you answer Linda's question regarding Season Ticket:
I would assume it means fertile both ways based on how the others are listed.....
but I am just guessing.

Sandra

So does <fertile> mean fertile both ways or has been fertile some
direction, but the database doesn't know whether it's fertile both ways?

In contrast with FRUIT COCKTAIL, which says <pod fertile>

Barb Johnson wrote:

Hi Linda, I was the one with the Fertile Intermediate list, and Sandra was
one of the 17 or so I sent it to back in January after updating it. (Thanks,
Sandra, for helping Linda, you beat me to it!  (-:

Linda, if you want a copy of the list, just holler. It's only 70K and sends
well as an email attachment.

I'm working on updating it with the catalogs I'm getting in and also the
ones online. The new list should be ready sometime this summer but you can
have the old one for now if you'd like.

Cheers, Barb

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/