HYB: IB crosses

Hi, all,

I have both Starwoman and Ming blooming, and since they are both pod fertile
(Ming limited fertility, altho I did get a couple of seeds from a beepod on
it last year)...

I put Sun Doll SDB RE pollen on both, nice fluffy pollen, windy here but
both IBs are on the protected east side up against the house.  Lots more
stalks coming...

Took a neat picture (with the 110, no digital) yesterday of flowers in a
glass. Starwoman with 3 open blooms, and the last two daffodils flanking
them (Dave Niswonger's 'Milk and Apricots' and Grant Mitsch's 'Sentinel.'

Dave also has an iris called Milk On Apricots (2000).

We are to bring blooming stalks to the local meeting on Sunday so hope the
rain we're supposed to get all week doesn't ruin anything.

Cheers, Barb

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/