COMP: ETIS website

Hooray!  Finally got our (East Tennessee Iris Society) revised website
up and running, complete with counter that works.

Many thanks to Bobby Baxter and Laurie (whose last name I just realized
I don't know ...another semi-anonymous person from cyberland) for
helping me get going on it.

Let me know if you see any mistakes or want me to add something.  As
long as it isn't too complicated!

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8