Re: CULT: HYB: fertility? (was...

Thanks Sharon.  I don't have enough data to be sure, of the trend, but
some of the seeds from a few pods from my seedlings have definitely had
<much> higher germination rates than most crosses.

That isn't information that I can exactly put to use, but it is
immensely encouraging that germination from future crosses has potential
to improve.  Once I start line-breeding or back crossing.

Finally starting to see tiny bit of color on buds of maiden bloom on a
few seedlings - now to go see if I can figure out why TEA LEAVES X PEACH
SPOT is nearly black in bud....not quite what I was hoping for....

And the first new IMMORTALITY seedling to show color is, big surprise,
white.  darn it all.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8