REB: Repeaters in my garden

I am really impressed with my irises this year.  This is the first time I have
let them grow to 2 year clumps. I think I will continue to do so in the
future.

Right now in Phoenix we are into our LATE season.  All my later bloomers are
either blooming or sending up stalks.  The weather, granted has been nice but
abnormal this year, which has made some crazy things occur.  For instance,
Paul Black's SDB called PINK FROSTING just bloomed yesterday, and I have a
bloom open today on an AB too.  The Spuria's are blooming and the LAs are too.

I am getting repeat stalks on several varieties in my garden.  Except for one,
the normal bloom for these varieties are COMPLETELY OVER and the plant is now
sending up more bloom stalks. The one variety is almost finished, but not
quite.

The Repeaters are:
AMETHYST WINTER TB (2ND repeat stalk on this one)
ANXIOUS TB
BEDOUIN CHILD RGB
DOCTOR NO TB SA
FAIRY BERRY SDB
FREE SPACE TB SA
GOLDEN IMMORTAL TB (1ST year clump)
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS TB
LUXOR GOLD TB (this is the second year in a row it has done this)
MARIPOSA SKIES TB
MESMERIZER TB
NOREEN'S DELIGHT TB
OCTOBER SKY TB (this second stalk is better than the first)
POWER SURGE TB (2ND repeat stalk on this one)
ROYAL STORM TB (regular blooms are winding down)
VAPOR TB

I know some people feel this is not really rebloom, but it IS extending my
bloom and hybridizing season and that deserves merit!

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA