CULT: Harpin Protein

Has anyone tried spraying you Iris with  "MessengerF (3.0% harpin protein) is
a biochemical pesticide labeled for plant disease management, insect
suppression and growth enhancement on plants grown indoors and outdoors,
including roses and other flowers, fruiting trees, berries, vines, herbs, root
crops and all ornamental plants such as trees shrubs, and turf".
It is advertised to "trigger or amplify every plant's ability to protect
itself and thrive". I am going to try it. I have many problems with my TB's
and am continually fighting leaf spot, borers, & soft rot etc.
Opinions please.
Sally Keller
SE NY State, zone 6