HYB: triploid, tetraploid, "extraploid"?

I have a seedling, S1, from I. pallida X MULBERRY ROSE that is a bit
fertile, but mostly only with the bees.

Most of the babies from S1 bee pods are almost indistinguishable from
S1, but I now have two that are such huge monsters in comparison, I
wonder if they have the same chromosome complement.

The first one is S1bwh, a tall white with aril-ish looking blooms (at
least Donald Eaves thought they looked a bit like they might come from
aril background).

About to see bloom on the second bee baby from S1.  Lush growth and
branching look similar to S1bwh - looks like it's going to be pale
lavender.  It's from a seed that germinated 4 or 5 years after S1bwh,
but plant habit sure looks like a sibling.

I haven't tried many crosses with S1bwh, but did get a pod from it  with
VIZIER, one seedling about to bloom this year.  Plant habit is similar
to mama, S1bwh.

S1 'should' be triploid, but who knows...  would a change from triploid
in S1 to tet in offspring S1bwh be expected to more or less double
foliage and stalk size?

Sharon, I remember your interest in seeing someone pursue hybridizing
among the 50 chromosome TBs.  The 'store bought' 50's that I have grown
didn't have the health I want to see here, so I haven't followed up on
that idea.  But these two seedlings make me wonder if they might be 50s
(or something more - they look like 60s <g>)
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8