Re: TB - PBF

Message text written by INTERNET:iris@hort.net
Here's my friendly annual reminder/request.  Please, anyone who has noted
PBF (purple-based foliage) on any of your irises, email their names to me
for inclusion in my PBF list at

Thanks for posting this again Laurie - I had lost your web address.  In the
process of trying to upgrade my server, Compuserve, I lost all of my
records for 2003 that were stored.

I had gone to the HIPS site and didn't find anything for Blue Ice.  I
thought I had sent you this information last year - When I went to your
web-page I found it.  I'm still wondering if  an iris would have PBF one
year and the next not have it when another clumb under the same growing
conditions does.

I also would like to reply concerning some of your unknowns but want to
attach an image of mine.  Is it OK to send you images off-list or would you
rather I posted them to iris-photo?

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7