Re: AIS: OT-CHAT: show and ?Hello

No, Neil, our show isn't until the 8th.  My bloom is usually a week or
more behind those in Knoxville - I guess because I'm farther out in the
country?, even though I'm about 50 miles south and at lower elevation.

My TBs are just barely starting, but from talking with other club
members, our bloom seasons are closer this year than usual.  JESSE'S
SONG just opened first blooms yesterday or the day before here, and it's
at peak in Powell, where we have out club meetings, slightly southwest
of Knoxville.

Wish your health was better - we'd love to have you come to the show.

Region 7 is having their spring meeting next weekend in Nashville (I

Ev, that is just terrible!  Bad enough to be in that kind of pain, but
totally unfair to be hit with it right during our bloom season!  Hope
you have somebody to make some crosses for you.

Neil said:
<I think Knoxville, TN, only two and a half hours from here, is having
its show today and tomorrow also. >

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8