Re: Re: Hello?

So far in the garden, all of the SDB's have bloomed and almost gone except a
few blooms left on Clash and Cat's Eye.

I'm really surprised in my garden this year.  I think I'm going to have about
65% bloom in all my new plantings.  Blooming right now are Unbelievable Love,
Mariposa Skies, Epicenter and Immortality.

There are a lot with really short and stunted stalks in many of the plants.
I'll get to see a bloom, but not much stalk.  They are just trying to give me
a taste of what's to come next year.  :-)

So far with what color I see, only one misnamed iris.  I purchased Beverly
Sills from Cooley's last year and it's definitely not Beverly Sills.  It's going
to be a bright yellow.  It'll be fun trying to come up with a name for it
just before I rip it out and throw it over the fence for the cattle to tromp on.
Of course, if it's spectacular and I am able to confidently put a name on it,
I'll leave it...  I just don't care for those "noids" no matter how "purty"
they may be.

Hope your eyes clear up soon!

Take care of U,