Humor: California Dreaming 04 my awards

Skipping out early before the awards dinner we came home to find out we will not have the use of our front door as a while as the transom is now Swallow family quarters...

I don't think Cathy and I have all 600 as new friends but we do know 600 new friendly people.

Since other folks will post the official results and I didn't go here are my personal awards.

MOST POPULAR VENDOR: Porta-potti

MOST PERFECT GENTLEMAN: David Schreiner for the warm, friendly and unassuming replies on the numerous occasions
he was asked " Do you grow any iris?"

MOST PATIENCE WITH A SMILE: Paul Black who heard the same questions and comments on Species-X DOLCE dozens of times.

MOST MISSED ATTENDEE: Rosalee Figge, many comments of regret were heard about her absence She was there in spirit with generous donations to the silent auction . ( She was also a spirited presence in the silent auction bidding :-) )

FASTEST TALKING CON MAN: George Sutton who doubled last years total at the Geek Dinner Auction in less time. The finale being the sale of one (1) new Suttons intro for $100.00 . I wonder if George knew that was more than the silent auction price of 75.00 ( last known bid) for Joe Ghio's Expose' ?

THINGS MOST NEEDED AFTER THE CONVENTION: Sunburn lotion and a diet!

The above are all in jest so I hope you at least smile,

Michael M. Stockton Ca. 90+