Tectorum - Menninger iris

Hi folks.  My excuse for not going to national is "I am too poor."
Do tectorum come in colors other than purple?  Hmm I didn't know that.
I am trying to find the name of a menninger iris introduced several years ago
that had the word horse or pony or riding or stable or something equine in
the name.  Does anyone know what I am talking about?  I may have already sent
this question but didn't see it in today's post.
Barbara Null