Re: Tectorum - Menninger iris

>I am trying to find the name of a menninger iris introduced several years
>that had the word horse or pony or riding or stable or something equine in
>the name.  Does anyone know what I am talking about?

FANCY FILLY (LeRoy Meininger, R. 1998). Sdlg. 91-CC-21. TB, 34" (86 cm),
ML. S. lemon yellow, green veining; style arms blended gold and lemon,
midrib orange; F. rose, lemon haft marks, veining and narrow rim; beards
solid orange. Copper Classic X (Smooth Talk x Party Parfait). Monument,
Woodland Iris 1998.

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
normal annual precipitation 26-27"
slightly acid clay soil