Re: TB - PBF

>I'm still wondering if  an iris would have PBF one
>year and the next not have it when another clumb under the same growing
>conditions does.

I'm afraid I can't answer that.  Perhaps there's something present or not
present in the soil that influences the expression of PBF.  Soil
nutrients are constantly changing.
>I also would like to reply concerning some of your unknowns but want to
>attach an image of mine.  Is it OK to send you images off-list or would you
>rather I posted them to iris-photo?

You may send me images off-list as long as you reduce them to reasonable
file sizes and don't send more than a couple at a time.  My slow modem
connection and ancient computer can't handle more than that at one time.
Also, please identify them in the subject line so I won't delete them
before they fully download. I don't allow attachments to download unless
I know exactly what they are.

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
normal annual precipitation 26-27"
slightly acid clay soil