Re: TB - PBF

Dear Laurie,  One of the  best  purple foliage is on GERALD DARBY , not
exactly an iris, maybe, but in the early Spring, as it comes up, I think it is one
of the loveliest harbingers of Spring  before everything else shows its stuff!
  It is really outstanding, and I look forward to it every year - try it,
you'll like it ! !   I always note (or try to) what irises have pbf when I plant
it, to help  id-ing the next year that everything is where it should be -- so
I'll look  at my cards this year (when the weather is sensible) and walk the
beds and see what I find.  If it repeats itself, that will help answer the
question as to whether it does keep the trace.  Rosalie nr Baltimore, Md,USA
turning cool again after 3 very warm, airconditioning type days - at least for
me!.  4 SDBs in bloom, and I should have many more - and almost over by now!  -
LITTLE SHOWOFF, GRAPE CORDIAL,  JEWELL BABY,  CORNHUSKER AUTUMN --obviously
REBLOOMERS - of course, for me!  ryfigge@aol.com