Re: TB - PBF

laurief wrote:

when my iris bloomed last summer, I noted every clump
that had PBF on them.

Here's my friendly annual reminder/request. Please, anyone who has noted PBF (purple-based foliage) on any of your irises, email their names to me for inclusion in my PBF list at
http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/shadowood/irispbf.html

Thanks!

Laurie

Please add AMETHYST SUNCATCHER (Cadd 00r) The PBF on blooms spathes and fans is twice as dark as TAKE ME AWAY.

The nature of the pigmentation of PBF might make the expression affected by weather.

Michael M. Stockton Ca.