AD iris liquidations

THE IRIS FARM has been sold, lot, stock and baskets to a neighbor down the road. We've moved stock all year, and I've been upside down for weeks getting ready for the annual IRIS WALK the month of May. Beginning June 1, 2004, THE IRIS FARM will continue with a new owner. On that date, I will begin liquidating the 30,000 plants remaining on my property

It is my wish to make these available to other growers and hybridizers at $2 each in lots of 50, plus $20 for shipping. I will send the list out by e-mail to all who request it. My goal is to liquidate, so I cannot accept smaller orders. Larger orders move more irises for almost the same effort. If you order two lots, I'll have postage sufficient to send more bonuses. Please e-mail me at dutchess@mvn.net for this list, and share with those you know that do not have a computer.

After June 30, what is left will be dug and offered without names at local stores, so please be sure to act quickly.

Some of the irises on the list are in limited numbers. Some have multiplied beyond expectations and you will get 2 for the price of 1 in those cases.

When you get your list, please return your preferences - a list of 50 plus an additional 20 from which I will send bonus and/or subs if needed, along with your check or money order for $120 per lot to:

Sharon Hiltibidal
Box 50
Bluford, Il  62814

If you wish to use Paypal, please send it to dutchess@theirisfarm.com., you can send your preferences to me by e-mail.
Please put your full name and shipping address on whatever you send.

As always, first in will be first out...and perhaps fewer substitutions.

Please do not use the shopping cart on the webpage for these orders, but do go there: www.theirisfarm.com, to check names/and id.

If you can, and wish to come dig your own, I will offer additional bonuses to any who can do so. Please e-mail me for directions.

I am sorry - I cannot ship to California.

Some of you may know that my husband is insulin dependent with a heart condition. Those things don't get better with age, and we're experiencing what we were told to expect. We talk of returning to the city, closer to his Drs., and doing retirement at something less than 100 mph. I simply no longer have the time that THE IRIS FARM requires.

Finally - I would like to say how much I enjoy the List. The information from hands-on experts has been invaluable.
Starting with only a love of the flower, knowing almost nothing, THE IRIS FARM has steadily grown over the years,
and last year, people from 21 states came to see them while they were blooming. I am pleased that it will continue, and convinced that it would not have been as successful without the information and support from the List. Iris folk are simply the best.

Sharon Hiltibidal
THE IRIS FARM