Re: HYB: haft marks

When you started talking about haft markings I thought you were talking
about the distinctive dots etc on the bottom of the haft of the falls.  It
used to be one of the ways to identify one iris from another.  I've seen no
mention of it being used as an identification in this discussion group.

I realize you are talking about the markings around the beard.

What are the marks on the underside of the haft called?

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7