Re: iris DIGEST V1 #18

Neil

Could you name some of Keith Keppel's "black plicata" series?
I am gathering a colection and would not like missing them.

Pierre z9 french Riviera

Le jeudi, 29 avr 2004, ` 18:45 Europe/Paris, Neil Mogensen a icrit :

Keith Keppel's "black plicata" series have great density of color in the hafts
and heart because of the style arms, as do also 'Orinoco Flow,' and the
grandchildren of 'Blue Stacatto'--'Rare Treat' and another the name of which
escapes me for the moment. I find them much more interesting than ordinary
plicatas because of the inner glow-- or perhaps should say "mystery" because
it is darness, not light that is intensely there.