Re: Re: 2005 Convention: TBIS

As a member of both (new to TBIS), I wonder if folks think about how this "stuff" looks to potential members....and aren't all organizations seeking potential members?

I, for one, try to stay clear of expressly hostile groups and situations....Especially when it is related to my hobby.  Life is too short to actively seek confrontation.

Maybe I'm just a child of the 70's but "can't we all just get along" and keep the focus on the garden?