TB: Edith Wolford or Jurassic Park (or something else)?

Hello,
I have limited space for growing but would like to purchase an iris of the
color combination of Edith Wolford/Jurassic Park (though I recognize that the
latter is considerably darker). Maybe it is an unfair question to ask, since
climates and growing conditions vary; however, I would like to know if anyone out
there would recommend one of these plants [?] They are both beautiful from
pictures (as is "Pixie Dust," which is carried by Mid America); however, I would
like to know if one is a superior grower. I have searched the archives and
have read the conflicting accounts.

While this is my first year for planting iris, I believe my climate and soil
to be favorable generally. Of the first year plants and transplants in my beds
right now, all plants look green and healthy (the first bloom stalk appeared
only today -- very excited!)

If you have news to report on either of these plants I would appreciate
hearing your opinions.
Thanks!

Mike W in Northeastern Coastal South Carolina, Zone 8