Re: TB: Edith Wolford or Jurassic Park (or something else)?

I am in a much drier climate, but probably grossly similar temperatures
here in central NM (more difference between day and night though).  I've
had both cultivars for many years, and both have done quite well.  They are
similar enough that I didn't know which was which for a long time (got them
mixed up), but on close examination they are easy to tell apart, and
'Jurassic Park is noticeably darker', but here it is not a huge difference.

They both seem long lived, healthy, and flower well every year without any
extra attention other than water (they're lucky if they get divided every
10 years).  In my experience 'Edith Wolford' flowers a bit more heavily and
grows faster.  As I recall 'Jurassic Park tends to flower just a tad
earlier, but they are on three sides of my house, so I have both flowering
at the same time for a fairly extended period each year.  Both are
moderately early in the TB season for me most years.

Dave