Re: TB: Edith Wolford or Jurassic Park (or something else)?

In a message dated 4/2/2005 7:44:20 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Irisacher@aol.com writes:

BUTTERCUP and JURASSIC PARK are outstanding, but JP is so much  darker that I
wouldn't put it in the same color class. EARTH SONG performs  better than EW;
as well as BB.

I've grown both of these.  Both grow well for me.  EARTH SONG  would be my
choice.  But, if you're expecting something that looks like  Edith, they don't.
Not in my opinion.  EARTH SONG comes close from a  distance, but up close is
more coarse and a little muddy.  Doesn't have  Edith's clear tones.
I've not grown JURASSIC PARK .  Could be because Best Bet never  grew well
for me. But I do like it.
Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: