Re: TBIS-AIS schedule issue (re: Bob Pries)

Neil, I heartily second (or is it third or fourth or umpty-umpth by now?) your
sentiments, which you stated so well.  In a situation like this, confrontation
is never going to get good results.  All along I have had a feeling that there
is a kind of power struggle going on, perhaps a clash of egos.  It's never
good, and it certainly doesn't promote iris or iris societies.  Golden rule
should certainly be applied.   The old cliche is still true, "You catch more
flies with honey than with vinegar."
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE