TB: EDITH WOLFORD vs. JURASSIC PARK

JP grows like a weed here in my Southeast MI garden. In all fairness, the cultivar labeled EDITH WOLFORD must have been something else (got if from SpringHill years back).  The colors were very pale.  So, I guess this is a vote for JURASSIC PARK - which lives up to its name here ;-)

Linda B.
Troy, MI
Region 6, Zone 6a