Re: HYB: TB:Germination:This and That

You can say that again.  I had marked some seeds last year as
'definitely all bad' - they were such shriveled up, sorry looking
things, from rotted and/or bug chewed pods, few seeds.  And yet here
they are, germinating.  There were so few of them, I thought, what the
heck, I can throw them in a pot.

While there are those others that looked absolutely perfect that have
not sprouted a single seedling.

High germination percentage from FEED BACK X STUNNING. Can hardly
wait....

<but that
                   would  be okay because, once again, I've reminded
myself that seed are  never too
                   bad to plant!  Betty >
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8