HYB:TB:Sprouting:Bloom sequence

Can anyone say, with certainty, if an early seedling (sprouting) goes on  to
be an early bloomer?

In my garden, the largest seedlings are USUALLY planted first with the
smaller seedling planted last in the row or bed.  The first to sprout are  almost
guaranteed to be in the group of larger seedlings by virtue of having  grown
longer.  I did say almost!  (Last year was not typical here, I  planted by pot
rather than cross!)
To make a very broad generalization, plicatas sprout first and bloom  first!
Has anyone kept any records on this subject?

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: