Re: HYB:TB:Sprouting:Bloom sequence

In a message dated 4/3/05 11:48:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

<< Can anyone say, with certainty, if an early seedling (sprouting) goes on
 be an early bloomer?

No, but I can tell you that in my garden, where I have germinated a pretty
good variety of  SIGNA seeds, among those left outside in the elements, seeds of
various species tend to germinate in the same sequence in which the mature
plants will bloom.

Your mileage may vary.

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA USDA Zone 7, Urban