Re: Re: HYB:TB: Sprouting:Bloom sequence

In a message dated 4/3/2005 4:16:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

If it  sprouted early, it will bloom early, with an exception now  and
then.
Now I have to worry about all those seedlings from the 1810  cross that came
up so early!  Maybe I should just pot up all  30+ so I can bring them inside
next spring!!  <vbg>   Looking on the bright side, maybe they are all pink!!

Linda, maybe with all your weather vagaries you should just trash all your
seedlings that sprouted early?  Or . . .  send them to me!   j/k

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: