From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Linda
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 4:13 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] Culture: Baccto

<I have not seen 'Baccto' in this area.  What specifically am I looking
other than a brand name?>
Char - I use regular (not 'lite') Baccto.  It says on the back of the bag:
'A scientifically developed, university tested professional growers' plants
mix rich in sphagnum peat moss, horticultural vermiculite and perlite, plus
sufficient nutrition for healthy seedling germination and plant growth.  A
premoistened, all-purpose mix for all indoor/outdoor potted plants, for
starting seeds, and rooting cuttings.'

Linda Bartell