CULT:HYB:TB: terminals killed

Linda Mann, speaking of developing and lost bloom from main center fans
commented:

"...you have mentioned the desirability of this kind of bloom [referring to
bloom from increase].  I
wonder if this trait is related to west coast/mild climate rebloom?
Have you been compiling a list?"

Not on paper as such.  I've noted to tendency in a number of things, including
some of the Romantic Evening offspring, FOGBOUND and some of its children, and
so on.  Partly, just like rebloom, the trait depends on exuberant growth to
happen.  I had one of Keppel's plicatas bloom clear out a couple years ago,
but waited and two sprigs showed up during the summer from one of the
rhizomes.  They are doing fine now.

I need to feed and lime everything here, and work in loads of organics and
silty loam.

Neil Mogensen  z 7  Reg 4 western NC mountans