Re: iris DIGEST V1 #322

Thanks Arnold,  We did add 16-20-0 before planting then have been using
Miracle Gro Superbloom for the extra phosphorus since Feb. 1 at two week
intervals.  I'm even seeing some fertilizer burn on the ends so am hoping
by next season, the manure will have mellowed out and we'll get more
bloom.  2nd year is always been best for me anyway.

Yes, I know Francelle, but nothing from her yet.  And oohhhh, I'd love to
have a dump truck full of your IOWA dirt.  That's Black Gold.  My IB's
are doing well.  I love them more than the TB's.  Clump up so nice and
several bloom stalks per clump.