Re: Re: OT: Plants (peonies)

I too bought from Wilds about 4 years ago. I ordered one of their peony
collections-- 8 different for
something like 40$. They sent healthy plants, mostly with 7-8 eyes. Six
bloomed the following spring.
There was only one problem, they were all 6 the same variety. I called to
tell Wild of the problem and
request replacement plants, and was rudely told "we don't do replacements,
you can have a credit to your
next purchase."  I guess their guarantee policy doesn't mean much. I haven't
purchased a plant from them since.

John Bruce