Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:21:27 -0700
From: Janet Hueller <jansirisgarden@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [iris] Cult

This is my first time to post to this list.  Please advise if I do
something out of line.

Question is:  We added 1/2 bag of composted steer manure to approx. 25
sq. ft. of bed.  The foiliage is terrific.  The best we've ever had, but
I'm not seeing much in the way of bloomstalks.  I'm blamming it on the
manure.  So, how much is the right amount and how many years to I have
pay for this mistake?  Will they be o.k. next year, or should I dig up
and ???

Have a SNOW FLURRY with triple socket at the terminal.  Is this normal
for SF?

Thanks for any input.