CULT: Are leaves too large, wide?

Dear All:
After having read the questions about large foliage I have to wonder if one
of my plants is too wide and thus not growing correctly. I am posting a picture
to the photos list (though I have never done this before and hope I can
figure out how to do so properly).

This plant, He Man Blues, has been large leaved and vigorous since it arrived
here last October. I just assumed that this particular cultivar was
*supposed* to have really big leaves. I haven't put manure or any kind of fertilizer on

Thanks for any advice.

Mike Williams
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina