TB:This and That

I have a small collection of SDB rebloomers and three or four are  blooming.

TB's: BLATANT (many stalks) is showing color and will be first to bloom,
closely followed by FANCY WOMAN.  I bought FW when it was new and it didn't
survive.  This one came in the Big Dig.  It's only got three fans  but one has a
nice TALL stalk!

SUMMER RADIANCE has been one of the first to bloom for years.  I  thought it
wasn't going to bloom this year, but today I see stalks  forming.  RADIANT
BLISS X SR., another approach to the red on yellow  plicatas, is showing some
stalks, also.

A reblooming seeding clump was dug (about 40) from my other beds in early
June last year.  Other's I'd brought home at the same time were planted and
even bloomed last fall.  This one was low priority (purple on  white plicata) and
laid in a plastic bag (Wal-Mart) under my work area (shaded)  until sometime
in Nov.  It was already cold.  I dug a hole (approx 1 X  3 ft) in the only bed
left and stuck the clump in! Just threw a bit of wet,  clumpy dirt on top of
it and ran back into the house!  <vbg>

The only reason I mention this seedling is because it now has 3 (yes, 3)
stalks!!  I would have bet money it could not produce bloom stalks THIS  spring!
(could those be last years rebloom stalks that didn't get a chance  to
bloom??? )

Even though I've spent most of the winter in the planning mode, I'm about  to
panic.  There are so many seedlings showing stalks already that I'm
overwhelmed . . . almost!  So many things to combine and so many things to  try.  Lots
of stalks in most everything!

So much pollen and so little time!

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: