Re: OT-BIO Johnette

Would "Ginny" do? Don Spoon named a beautiful iris after his wife. It is named "My Ginny". They can be reached at <vspoon@aol.com>. Their garden name is "Winterberry Gardens" and I have found them wonderful to deal with as are most people who sell iris. My Ginny is a pink bi color with a purple-pink border on the falls. It is a TB introduced in 2000. I hope this might work for you.
I am ordering it this year as I saw and liked both the iris and Ginny Spoon at the AIS Regional in Fresno.

Patti

Vicki Gatling wrote:

Greetings,
   I want to find an iris with my sister's name.  Does anyone know of an iris
containing the name "Gina" or "Regina" in it?  I've heard of a "Gina the
Gypsy", is anyone familiar with this variety and can anyone tell me where to
find one for purchase?  Thank you.  Johnette