Re: COMP: AISeRobins??

You can send an email to: AISeRobins-owner@yahoogroups.com (standard address for yahoo robin owners).

The owner is Susan Boyce, the AIS Bulletin says she is Co-Chair for AIS Robins with Libby Cross.

On Apr 20, 2005, at 6:56 AM, Ellen Gallagher wrote:

On the AIS web page, there is a notice about an AIS sponsored
e-mail robin called AISeRobins on Yahoo groups. There are 9
members as of today. Who is the owner/manager of this list? Does
anybody know? (or have I missed more than usual :-)

Cheers,

Ellen in New Hampshire

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA